Why do a Defensive Driver Course ?
* fast-track your full licence from 18 to 12 months
* increase the chances of passing your driving test
* become a safer driver
* learn important defensive driving skills, such as assessing and identifying hazards, so you can reduce the risk of being in a crash
The course takes 9 hours to complete and includes:
- 4 x 2 hour classroom sessions
- AA Defensive Driving workbook
- 1 in-car session
- access to the online driver training system
Please note that the courses run over 2 weeks on four evenings.
COST: $239 – includes 4 classroom sessions, AA Defensive Driving Workbook and practical drive. A certificate will be issued upon completion.
ALL COURSES ARE FULL THIS YEAR – you can be put on a wait list if you wish.
M on 11 September, Thurs 14 Sept, Mon 18 Sept, Thurs 21 Sept (from 6.00pm – 8.00pm) Full Mon 25 Sept, Thur 28 Sept, Mon 2 Oct, Thurs 5 Oct (School Holidays) Starts 5.30pm NOT 6pm each evening. – FULL Mon 9 October, Thurs 12 October, Mon 16 October, Thurs 19 October (from 6.00pm – 8.00pm) Full Mon 4 December, Thurs 7 Dec, Mon 11 Dec, Thurs 14 Dec (from 6.00pm – 8.00pm) FULL
Enquire a defensive drive course
Graeme Hood – p: 0204 320 320 – e: email@example.com