Sorry. I no longer offer defensive driving courses on behalf of the AA.
However if you do want to participate in a defensive driving course encourage a small group (friends, business) I am happy to arrange one on demand at a time to suit.
COST: courses through the regular channels normally cost from $239 but I’m happy to look at discounts depending on the number of individuals in the class. A certificate will be issued upon completion that will still enable you to reduce your time on the restricted license by six months.
Why do a Defensive Driver Course ?
* fast-track your full licence from 18 to 12 months
* increase the chances of passing your driving test
* become a safer driver
* learn important defensive driving skills, such as assessing and identifying hazards, so you can reduce the risk of being in a crash
The course takes 9 hours to complete and includes:
- 4 x 2 hour classroom sessions
- AA Defensive Driving workbook
- 1 in-car session
- access to the online driver training system
Graeme Hood – p: 0204 320 320 – e: firstname.lastname@example.org